[TYPO3-english] Typoscript stdWrap if COA element not empty

Arun Chandran arunchandran2010 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 06:59:41 CEST 2015

Hi Guys,

I've a typoscript configuration to build a small HTML structure. Starting
of the HTML tag is in a plugin template and closing in typoscript. I mean;

lib.contactbox = COA
lib.contactbox {
    10 < plugin.tx_myext_pi1

    20 < styles.content.get
    20.select.where = colPos = 3

    wrap = |</div>
}

Here my extension start an HTML tag and closing is in typoscript. It works
fine.

But my problem is, if there is no content from plugin, then the close div
tag is working which breaks HTML. So my requirement is only the wrap of
closing div works when there is any content from plugin.

I've tried the following script but not working;

lib.contactbox = COA
lib.contactbox {
    stdWrap.wrap = |</div>
    stdWrap.required = 1

    10 < plugin.tx_myext_pi1

    20 < styles.content.get
    20.select.where = colPos = 3
}

If anybody knows the solution, then please help;

Thanks,
Arun Chandran
PIT Solutions Pvt Ltd.