[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: [Noob] Search Engin Issues

Zajac Valentin nyctalup at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 15:40:21 CEST 2015

I know my version is completely out of date. But considering i work for an office, upgrade it cost some omney and when it cost money it takes ages. Our update is planned in like 3 month or so. Can't do much about it until this.

"starting with this:
is your installation configured to index content?
indexed_search wants markers for separating relevant content and it only
indexes content/pages which are cached."

Sorry to noob to understand this, not native speaker and don't really know what you mean.

I guess if my problem is not obvious i'll have to wait until the update to ask the expert to fix it.