[TYPO3-english] Re: 404 status code

Matt Clough matt at lubs.leeds.ac.uk
Mon Jun 29 15:38:08 CEST 2015

Hi Falk,

I think i have found where the problem is. My server is behind a web proxy. To enable updates from the extension repository I need to set ['SYS']['curlProxyServer']  to the address and port of the proxy server. With the set the page not found will return a 303 message.

If I unset this, I get the correct 404, but cant update form the extension repository.

Is there a way to for typo3 to check if the address is a local url, if so, don't use the proxy???

I have tried setting the options in

[HTTP][proxy_host] = www-myproxy.com
[HTTP][proxy_port] = 1234

(the above with the correct server and port numbers)

but this doesn't have any effect.

Any ideas???

Thanks for you help in this

Matt