[TYPO3-english] [Noob] Search Engin Issues

Zajac Valentin nyctalup at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 11:34:05 CEST 2015

Hi, my job is to fix some issues on my town's website, the thing is in don't know anything about typo3 so i'll try to describe my problem as much as i can and i hope you will help me.

In my website i have in the top left corner a little search box, when you put a word into it and press the button it's supposed to search this word in every page of the website. The thing is, when i press the button the page load for ever and nothin happens. I tried another plugin for search engine but it's the same thing, nothin happens after i press the button.

So i assume it have something to do with the indexation of the website, maybe the pages are not indexed so the search engine cannot find anything ?

I have really no idea how to fix this, i tried using the admin tools in the backend to check and update the data base but it keeps giving me an internal error.

no clue what to do.

Thanks for your help, have a good day.