[TYPO3-english] language version of template

Plamen Petkov petkovp at kaolin.bg
Thu Jun 25 13:19:13 CEST 2015

Hi list,

I use the extension direct_mail_subscription. Everything works fine, but
problem is with language version of the template.

There is a constant, where you can define the template

plugin.feadmin.dmailsubscription.file.templateFile = .../template.html

Problem is that text is put there directly

i.e.

<form name="tt_address_form" method="post" action="###FORM_URL###">

###GW1B###Subscribe to our newletter ###GW1E###

I want to change "Subscribe to our newletter" to "Anmeldung für unsere
Newsletter"

I have created German version of the template, but it is not possible a
language condition in TS Constant Field

Would you give me any advice or hint to solve the problem

Many thanks in advance

Plamen