[TYPO3-english] How to achieve N:M Relations with Attributes in Extbase

safa gueddes gueddes.safa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 14:29:38 CEST 2015

Good evening,

i've made n:m relation in extbase between 'Employees' and 'Questions' (an employee would answer all questions and a Question would be asked to all employees).
I would like to add an attribute to this n:m relation which is an 'Answer' so that each employee has an answer per question.

please could you guide me on how to achieve this? for now, when i create an employee i can select a couple of questions available but i don't know to add an answer for each question.

Best regards,
Safa