[TYPO3-english] File Link: how to sort file list by title

Michael Schams typo3.lists at 2015.trash.schams.net
Wed Jun 24 03:51:18 CEST 2015

Hi.

Content element "File Links" allows BE users to select a file collection
(which could be a folder in the Filelist for example) and list the
files.

The option "Sort Filelist" allows for sorting by file extension, file
name, file type and file size, but not for any file meta data such as
"title", see screenshot0001.png:

http://s22.postimg.org/4qw1ez45t/screenshot0001.png

We have a case where our client wants to list the file list ordered by
the title as entered in FAL, see screenshot0002.png:

http://s24.postimg.org/sy9gpih3p/screenshot0002.png

Any idea how to achieve this? Do I miss anything? :-)

Cheers
Michael