[TYPO3-english] owl_slider - sorting items?

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Tue Jun 23 23:43:29 CEST 2015

Hi,

looking at the source of owl_slider, there's field "sorting" which is
used to manually sort items in the List module:

https://github.com/comsolit/owl_slider/blob/master/ext_tables.sql

The ItemRepository is correctly using it to sort:

https://github.com/comsolit/owl_slider/blob/master/Classes/Domain/Repository/ItemRepository.php

Jan