[TYPO3-english] How to Make a New Start Page?

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 20 03:51:42 CEST 2015

Confirmed, Michael,

I think you're right - Mark's solution (which I didn't even realize was possible) triggers a bonus feature: If you have frontend editing enabled, then upon login you not only see the page but you can edit it!

Either way, great work! I'm telling everyone I know what you two did!
-Scott.
P.S. I just started a new thread: conditional content based on conditional user - I'm trying to show the page of the currently logged in backend user ... can such a feature be worked into your extension(s)?