[TYPO3-english] Conditional Content based on Conditional User

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 20 03:16:55 CEST 2015

Hi everyone,

My goal is to follow up on my Start Page thread by outputting the root page OR domain of the currently logged in user, using TYPOScript AND entirely dynamic - no constants set.

Looking at http://www.pi-phi.de/19.html I know that if I say

10=TEXT
10.data = leveluid : 0
10.wrap = Root page = |<br>

... it'll only give me the PID of the root page of wherever the template/TS is located. So I need the typoscript variables for user and domain - the pseudo-code would be

SELECT domain
FROM be_users
WHERE user=<currently logged in user>

Once I figure that out, then I need to show that page. So, I assume I'll put the value into a config statement like

config >
config.additionalHeaders = Location: <DOMAIN FROM ABOVE GOES HERE>

Can someone help to fill in the gaps? Thanks!
-Scott.