[TYPO3-english] conflict extensions t3colorbox and owl_slider

Sinisa Mitrovic sinisa.mitrovic at avisto-eastern.com
Fri Jun 19 09:22:45 CEST 2015

Hello Peder,

This looks like JavaScript conflict. Check in your browser console for any error.
I think they both need jQuery or some similar JavaScript library and it is included twice or have conflict.
Solution could be not to include that libraries from extensions (probably there is some TypoScript for that), and include your own.

Best regards,
Sinisa Mitrovic