[TYPO3-english] 4.1 > 6.2 >7.3

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Fri Jun 19 08:33:53 CEST 2015

Am 19.06.15 um 08:15 schrieb Jan Bednarik:
> Hi,
>
> I wonder whether anyone has managed to upgrade from 4.1 to 6.2 directly
> or is the recommended way to first upgrade to 4.5, then 6.2 and then 7.3?

depending on your centent and configuration you may need the step to
4.5. As you you are much lower than 4.5 propably you also need to step
to all the versions before 4.5 as the upgarde wizards are not
cummulative and need execution one by one.
you only can ommit the version between 4.5 and 6.2
so your upgrade path would be:
4.1 -> 4.2 -> 4.3 -> 4.4 -> 4.5 -> 6.2

bernd
--