[TYPO3-english] How to Make a New Start Page?

Scotty C! superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 19 05:23:30 CEST 2015

Hi Michael,

Exactly!

I know about setup.Override... but my options are limited to whatever
extension is installed.  On that note. .

I didn't think I would need to go so far as to create an extension - I
hoped I could just do like 4.5 and modify the alt_intro.php file - but you
are exactly right in your assumption: I just need to display an iframe. I
wish I knew how to do toys but I just don't instance extensions! !! Any
assistance you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the reply!
-Scott.

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com