[TYPO3-english] Font Family & Google Fonts in HTMLArea RTE

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Thu Jun 18 08:47:49 CEST 2015

Am 18.06.2015 um 08:27 schrieb Scotty C:
> Hi again,
>
> Just for completeness, I have researched those fonts that are universal to any operating system, as well as modified my HTMLArea Page TSConfig. My results follow - hopefully they'll be of use to someone:
>
> Arial
> Arial Black
> Comic Sans MS
> Courier New
> Georgia
> Impact
> Tahoma (not Linux compatible!)
> Times New Roman
> Trebuchet MS
> Verdana
Hi Scott,

I don't have font "Impact" on my Fedora...

Cheers,
Peter

--

http://function2form.net
http://peter-kuehnlein.net

"Other than continuing to exert yourself, enter into nothing else, but
go to the extent of living single thought by single thought."
(Hagakure)

Latest projects
http://bmw-bobber.de
http://noris-chapter.de