[TYPO3-english] Font Family & Google Fonts in HTMLArea RTE

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 18 06:49:09 CEST 2015

Update:

I have learned that HTMLarea will only show those fonts that are installed on your computer (makes obvious sense). to import more fonts, one just needs to follow Jigal's link.

That said, I would still very much like to find a way to increase HTMLarea's power by making it universal, irregardless of locally installed fonts. If anybody knows how, I'd love to hear it!

-Scott.