[TYPO3-english] Email Is not Sending from Typo3

Anja Leichsenring aleichsenring at ab-softlab.de
Tue Jun 16 10:55:52 CEST 2015

Hi,

if you run on PHP 5.6, there is a new security setting in place,
rejecting every attempt to use a secured (SSL or TLS) connection with a
SMTP server using self signed or self created certificates[1]. Run into
this myself, was not able to solve it yet (had no time to try, in fact)
and fell back to using sendmail with TYPO3.

[1] http://php.net/manual/en/migration56.openssl.php

Kind regards
Anja