[TYPO3-english] Force TYPO3 to cache non-cached pages

Siva Prasad sivaprasad.s at pitsolutions.com
Mon Jun 15 06:50:21 CEST 2015

I am facing a TYPO3 performance problem. When I clear the cache of my website, the website waits for a user to visit pages again to cache the website. This seems to be a time consuming task and obviously this affects the performance.

So I would like to create a new extension or scheduler task which will check on a regular interval for pages which are not cached, and I want to force the pages to get cached. So my question is: how is this possible?