[TYPO3-english] Randomly Display tt_news Item with TypoScript

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 11 22:24:51 CEST 2015

YES!!!

Exactly right, Stefan! Between Loek's category addition and your modification (which btw I swear I tried before reaching out to the list, haha) we're set.

One more thing ... is it possible to create a "30" element and make it the text field of the news item? Something like (pseudo):

30 = TEXT
30.stdWrap.field = text

Thanks again,
-Scott.