[TYPO3-english] Page Showing 404 Error Page

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Tue Jun 9 17:54:28 CEST 2015

Am 09.06.2015 um 17:35 schrieb Ramaraju Musku:
> Hi,
> Greetings!
> I am facing problem in my website, I have a page in the backend. I
> have not make it disabled, Page content showing normally in the backed
> but in fornt end it is showing as "Error 404 We're sorry. You've
> reached a page that no longer exists at this location".
Hi Ramaraju (I assume),

my first advice in a case like this would be: clear the cache. If the
content is in the backend, but not showing in the frontend, this might
be the cause.

Cheers,
Peter

--

http://function2form.net
http://peter-kuehnlein.net

"[O]ne who serves when the master is being heartless and unreasonable is a retainer. You should understand this principle well."
(Hagakure)

Latest projects
http://noris-chapter.de
http://bmw-bobber.de