[TYPO3-english] Login popup is showing every few minutes

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Mon Jun 8 12:31:10 CEST 2015

Am 08.06.15 um 11:38 schrieb Dimitri Girbone:
> Thank you very much for the help. Unfortunately the install tool is
> locked.. I reached the compagny that created the website and they told
> me to contact our IT team because the problem is not from TYPO 3 but
> from our network.

your IT might solve your problem, but that could be a big configuration
change (e.g. exclude your computer from proxy, having a single route for
your computer, ...).
otherwise TYPO3 also could solve the problem as it has a configuration
entry for loosening the IP-mask for session identification. changes in
just one string.
if the company insists on network-change as they don't know or are not
willing to change this single configuration entry you should change
administration.

> begin 644 install-tool.JPG
[a lot of crap: please post images external and link here]
> ?`****`"BBB@`HHHH`****`"BBB@`HHHH`****`/_V0``
> `
> end

bernd