[TYPO3-english] Language mapping in TYPO3 with RealURL and bootstrap package

Aimeos aimeos at aimeos.org
Wed Jun 3 10:37:27 CEST 2015

Hi there

We are using the bootstrap_package extensively but it has one downside: Its configuration only includes the fixed example languages and the RealURL mappings are fixed too. Overwriting the TypoScript configuration to add or change languages is easy but changing the RealURL mappings is more challenging if you don't want to loose the RealURL auto-configuration feature.

The solution was to add an own class via the RealURL hook which overwrites the default language mapping provided by the bootstrap package. Based on this, we've created a tutorial what exactly must be done to share our experience:

http://aimeos.org/tips/language-mapping-in-typo3-with-realurl-and-bootstrap-package/

Feel free to add your own experiences or suggestions :-)

--
Aimeos web shop extension

Web: http://aimeos.org/TYPO3
News: https://facebook.com/Aimeos