[TYPO3-english] Language detection not working in Typo3 6.2.12

Arun Chandran arunchandran2010 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 10:53:10 CEST 2015

Hi All,

I've a website which have 2 languages: Deutch (de) as default and English
(en) as translated. I am trying to implement language detection
functionality in the website using the typo3 extension
"rlmp_language_detection" vesrion 7.0.0.

What I want to achieve is, for the countries Austria (at), Switzerland (ch)
and Germany (de), the website should be stay in default languge Deutch and
for all the users in other countries should see the website in English
language.

I've added the below typoscript to implement this. But not working anymore;

plugin.tx_rlmplanguagedetection_pi1 {
    defaultLang = de
    languageAliases >
    languageAliases {
        de = de
        at = de
        ch = de
    }
    countryCodeToLanguageCode >
    countryCodeToLanguageCode {
        de = de
        at = de
        ch = de
    }
}
page.987 =< plugin.tx_rlmplanguagedetection_pi1

Can you guys please help me to solve the problem?

Thanks in advance.
Arun Chandran