[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 Special menu content element

Siva Prasad sivaprasad.s at pitsolutions.com
Mon Jun 1 11:13:53 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I am working on TYPO3 6.2 and In a page I have added the content element "Special menu" with the the option Site map with selected page. I was able to render this with out any issues.For almost all pages I have added navigation title and obviously in the site map also this navigation title will be displayed.My requirement is that I want to show title instead of nav_title.Tried the below code and doesn't seems to work . Can any one help me with this?

tt_content.menu.20.2.1 {
NO {
    stdWrap.cObject = COA
    stdWrap.cObject {