[TYPO3-english] Constructor injection not working after serializing+deserializing an object?

David Bruchmann david.bruchmann at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 12:13:54 CEST 2015

> >> Can't you use another example on the page you linked?
> >
> > What do you exactly mean? Using the injectObjectManager() instead of
> > constructor injection?
>
> Using injectObjectManager() does not work, too.
>
> All kinds of implementation don't work after
> unserialze(serialize($myObject)).
>
> Without serialization, @inject, injectAnything() or constructor
> injection works as expected.
>
> Is it a missing feature? Which group could i ask else, typo3v4mvc or
> better teams.core?
>
> Kind regards, Jan

Hi Jan,

I've no idea what you want to reach with unsearialize($mySerializedObject),
but for being able to say if it works you've to assure:

1) $mySerializedObject must be an object

2) $mySerializedObject must have the basic properties that are expected
from that kind of object

3) $mySerializedObject must be serializeable. Objects are serializable but
if resources are included the approach might fail:
http://php.net/manual/en/language.oop5.serialization.php
http://php.net/manual/en/function.serialize.php

To trace the issue you've to trace the issue step by step, as I never
worked with serialized objects in TYPO3 I can't help you with knowledge or
experience.

Best Regards,
David