[TYPO3-english] White Screen Backend After phpMyAdmin Extension Install

chris keithley chrisk at luidia.com
Mon Jul 20 20:20:34 CEST 2015

To migrate my website, I tried to install the phpMyAdmin extension over a version that was giving me a "The mbstring PHP extension was not found" error. Immediately after I installed the phpMyAdmin extension, my backend went white and I cannot access typo3. The website is still up and running though. How can I repair my backend and have a working version of phpMyAdmin again?