[TYPO3-english] Constructor injection not working after serializing+deserializing an object? (Jan Kornblum

Jan Kornblum jan.kornblum at gmx.de
Mon Jul 20 19:18:41 CEST 2015

> Using injectObjectManager() does not work, too.
>
> All kinds of implementation don't work after
> unserialze(serialize($myObject)).
>
> Without serialization, @inject, injectAnything() or constructor injection
> works as expected.

I assume that the problem is caused by the following reason (please
correct me if i am wrong):

The different kinds of injection only work if the object is created by
either the object manager or else by GeneralUtility::makeInstance().

In case of unserialization, none of them are used. Therefore all kinds
of injection won't work at all.

Am i right?

Kind regards, Jan