[TYPO3-english] Text visible in FE but not in BE

Nils Hodyas post at dietantejensen.de
Fri Jul 17 14:04:39 CEST 2015

Hej,

I'd back up the DB (have you checked if the texts are there?) and try
updating all the way through. THis might be one of those things that
appear and disappear during the process.

Or maybe, if you just have set up TYPO3 on the new system, you'd have to
go through all the encoding/decoding parameters, which amittedly is not
the nice part of the job :-(

Kærige hilsen,

Nils