[TYPO3-english] Why Typo3 website special characters are not saving to database?

nisus S shiraj at globalweb.dk
Fri Jul 17 08:33:06 CEST 2015

I got a website to move to our server and I have successfully moved it.But I have noticed some strange thing.Site doesn't render Danish characters (only special characters).When when I try to save using htmlarea in admin section and I can save Lorem Ipsum with any issue.But special danish characters are seems saving to database but when I open htmlarea it shows nothing.

Seems me there should be some configuration or settings to do.I tried to change character set but didnt work.Then whole db and table change to Utf8.No luck.

Anyone is having an idea to fix this? please mentioned the place and page name as I am totally newbie to typo3

Thanks