[TYPO3-english] exclude GET params from f:widget.link

Jennifer Koenig jenka13all at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 16:28:06 CEST 2015

Is it possible to exclude GET parameters from f:widget.link? In my case, they are being passed over from the previous page, and I do NOT want them in the link.

I've tried setting addQueryStringMethod to NULL (GET is the default), but this doesn't do anything.

Unfortunately, the parameters "argumentsToBeExcludedFromQueryString" or even just "addQueryString", which exist for f:link.page, do not exist for f:widget.link (and why not?).  Is there a way to override this locally?