[TYPO3-english] Fault in Mailinglist Archives(?)

David Bruchmann david.bruchmann at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 05:59:50 CEST 2015

Having downloaded some archives of the mailinglists I remarked that -
if I'm not wrong - some characters like Umlauts are just shown as "?"
while on the original lists they are shown right.
Having verified the downloaded Archives I never find any fault in
decoding, so I assume it must be a fault in encoding.
I'd like being able to download the original archives without faults
in encoding but first I'm not sure if I never made a fault and second
I don't know where to address it.

Thanks,
David