[TYPO3-english] Re: favicon handling

rsbrux rsbrux at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 11 21:43:17 CEST 2015

Thx for the tips & references!
Based on their examples, I have added the following to the TS Setup of my main template:
page.headerData.10.value (
  <link rel="apple-touch-icon" type="image/png" href="fileadmin/images/apple-touch-icon-precomposed.png"/>
)
However, when I clear all caches and reload my main page, the new declarations are not visible in Firebug, even though the declarations with
rel="shortcut icon"
and
rel="shortcut icon"
produced by
page.shortcutIcon = fileadmin/images/favicon.ico
just above the new lines in the same template TS Setup are visible in Firebug.
What am I missing?
--
Typo3 4.5.18 - 4.5.29
PHP 5.3