[TYPO3-english] Drag&drop to sort records in list view

Markus Klein markus.klein at typo3.org
Tue Jul 7 22:44:08 CEST 2015

Hi Fabrice,

I can't answer your question, but I can tell you that the code base in this area is not really nice.
If you want to get your hands dirty on this, you're very welcome to contribute your ideas to the Core.

Get in touch with us on Slack so we can figure out, if there is somebody working on that topic already.
Generally, I think we either have to rewrite the List module from scratch or strive for a major refactoring first, before adding very incisive features.

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: typo3.org