[TYPO3-english] Security issues TYPO3-CORE-SA-002/007 and TYPO3 CMS 4.5

Michael Schams typo3.lists at 2015.trash.schams.net
Thu Jul 2 05:22:44 CEST 2015

Hi there,

Can someone tell, if TYPO3 CMS 4.5.x is affected by the security
vulnerabilities recently discovered?

TYPO3-CORE-SA-2015-002, ... -007 (see [1])

I understand, 4.5 is not supported any more and no patches will be
released to the general public.
However knowing this would help us advising clients, who still have not
updated their instances (or let us update their instances) to 6.2 LTS.

Also, can we assume, that patches for 4.5 will be published (or have
been published already) to everyone on a TYPO3 CMS 4.5 Extended
Long-Term-Support Plan [2]?

Thanks
Michael

[1] https://typo3.org/teams/security/security-bulletins/