[TYPO3-english] Modify Google Analytics Snippet

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Thu Jan 29 22:19:01 CET 2015

Am 29.01.2015 um 22:05 schrieb Jochen Setzer:
> Dear Peter,
> thanks for the quick response. Where would I find the "html template"?
> I've only found the "template tools" where some people recommend
> inserting the snippet in the "Setup" field. Unfortunately the snippet
> is not there.
>
> Regards,
> Jochen
Big question Jochen...

I would first have a look in the fileadmin folder. I usually have a
subfolder there called HTML. But this totally depends on the people who
developed the site. It can be anywhere (inside the root folder). You
might try checking out template analyzer to find out where they put it.

The location should be specified somewhere there.

Keeping my fingers crossed,
Peter

--

http://function2form.net
http://peter-kuehnlein.net

"Matters of small concern should be treated seriously."
(Hagakure)