[TYPO3-english] Powermail extended not working in front end

Vicky Gutierrez vicky at seethroughweb.com
Thu Jan 29 21:49:01 CET 2015

Hi,

We're trying this extension, just to create an input field if someone chooses "other" from a select field, but not having success with the visibility toggle.

We're not using any custom templates, just the standard powermail templates. Other than including the static template and configuring the fields in the form (which we've done as per the guide). In the back end we see the extended tab and all settings, but in the front-end is not working the visibility toggle.

Has anyone had a problem like this?

Than You,

Vicky.