[TYPO3-english] Modify Google Analytics Snippet

Jochen Setzer info at online-marketing-guy.com
Thu Jan 29 21:45:00 CET 2015

Hey there,
I am new to typo3. I am trying to change the Google Analytics Snippet on a clients website however I can only find it in the scourse code and not in the back-end. I've checked all areas I could think of - namely templates and extensions - but could not find anything.

I would be grateful for any tip how to find this. Unfortunately I don't have access to the developers that implemented the system. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Jochen