[TYPO3-english] White screen front end

Simone Matthews snsmatthews at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 21:18:54 CET 2015

Hello!

I have a serious and urgent problem. I am a back end user only of my webpage www.englishforchildren.com. My webpage was created by a friend to whom I no longer have contact. I was having a look around other areas of the backend yesterday and I must have accidentally made a change. Now the webpage cannot be seen only a white screen but I can see the back end.

I would appreciate any help but I will need very basic instructions as I have no idea where or how do changes other than to the content.

I would really appreciate any help thank you.

Simone