[TYPO3-english] Typo3 6.2 Indexed Search - Wrap result description with target link

Arun Chandran arunchandran2010 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 10:04:17 CET 2015

Hi List,

I've a typo3 6.2 installation and I am using indexed_search extension in my
website. It is working perfectly without problems. But I need an additional
requirement:
Now only the result title wrapped with target link. I need to wrap the
description text with the target link.

Eg: 1. Home ( link to home page )
          Lorem ipsum dummy content lorem ipsum dummy content lorem ipsum
dummy content.

I need to wrap the "lorem ipsum dummy content" with the home link. Is there
any way to achieve this?

Thanks in advance,
Arun Chandran
PIT Solutions Pvt Ltd.