[TYPO3-english] RTE configuration in page TSConfig is suddenly being ignored

Hagen Gebauer gebauer at mpi-cbg.de
Tue Jan 27 10:30:28 CET 2015

Hi everybody,

All my RTE configuration in the page TSConfig is suddenly being ignored. I believe it happened after installing the extension Calender Base  although I'm not sure. The TCEFORM configuration from that same TS file is still working  except TCEFORM.tt_content.bodytext.RTEfullScreenWidth which is also being ignored.

My current dirty (but mostly functioning) workaround is that I copied all the RTE configuration to /typo3/sysext/rtehtmlarea/res/typical/pageTSConfig.txt (link titles and default styles are not working, though)

Does anyone have an idea how to make the RTE configuration in my site's page TSConfig work again?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Cheers,
Hagen.