[TYPO3-english] typoscript template component

Jo Hasenau info at cybercraft.de
Sun Jan 25 17:23:41 CET 2015

Am 24.01.2015 um 20:36 schrieb Dalibor Matuska:
> i am sorry, but I from slovakia and my english lengue is not very good,
> on the this foto is marked line "root" and 1line hight-above is
> component "TypoScript Templtes" and this component - TypoScript
> Templates I can´t create it
>
> http://wiki.typo3.org/File:TBT-template-new.jpg

It seems that you are using the introduction package or something
derived from it.
There already is a fully fledged website configured for the page named
"Home".

So why don't you just use that website and modify content and output
there instead of creating a new naked root tree in the same TYPO3 instance?

IMHO it will help you much more to get used to the principles of TYPO3
by modifying an existing and working site, which is actually the reason
why things like the introduction package or the government package have
been created.

HTH

Joey

--