[TYPO3-english] typoscript template component

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Sat Jan 24 20:09:31 CET 2015

Hi Dalibor,

you know, we follow certain behavior here, like saying hi and signing
your message with your name. These shouts won't be accepted in positive
way here.

You need to describe better what you want. I'm sorry, but I don't get
it. Do you have template with markers? Do you want to replace a marker
with TS content? Do you use Fluid? Or TemplaVoila?

Jan