[TYPO3-english] TCAdefaults value from DB field

Mark Roemermann mark at nasaustralia.com.au
Fri Jan 23 05:50:33 CET 2015

Apologies for raising the dead (thread), but I have exactly this
problem.  I'd like to pre-fill out the author and email based on the
logged in backend user creating the news article.

I see a general way to do this is possibly planned for 7.4
https://forge.typo3.org/issues/51310

Philipp, you mentioned an extension can do this, can you tell me which one?

Thanks.
--
Mark Roemermann.