[TYPO3-english] Re: Build custom Content Elements with Flux

Viktor Livakivskyi invisible.kinder at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 10:18:32 CET 2015

Hi,

> Thank for the hints, i have created the provider extension with EXT:build, now i can see an emplty CE even i had added the teaser.html file in the content directory, do i miss something ?

Please, check following:

1. FluidTYPO3\Flux\Core::registerProviderExtensionKey('Pixabit.SmiTemplates', 'Content'); line exists in your ext_localconf.php (and in ext_tables.php in case TYPO3 < 6.2)

2. Configuration/TypoScript contains setup.txt. And this static template is included in your root TS template.

3. There are:
plugin.tx_yourproviderext.view {
	templateRootPath = EXT:yourproviderext/Resources/Private/Templates/
	partialRootPath = EXT:yourproviderext/Resources/Private/Partials/
	layoutRootPath = EXT:yourproviderext/Resources/Private/Layouts/
}
lines in your setup.txt

4. I'm not sure, if it matters, but name your template with UpperCampeCase: teaser.html -> Teaser.html

5. Ensure, that your template exists in Resources/Private/Templates/Content