[TYPO3-english] Retrieve page ID by title via TypoScript

Aimeos aimeos at aimeos.org
Tue Jan 20 13:15:46 CET 2015

Hi all

I've build a new distribution for the Aimeos web shop extension (http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/aimeos and http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/aimeos_dist) which imports a page tree and some required TypoScript. Within the TypoScript I need to refer to some page IDs, e.g. for the login (config.typolinkLinkAccessRestrictedPages = ...).

Unfortunately, during the import of the .t3d file the page IDs are reassigned in a different order and there's no way to enforce this order during the import via a distribution (at least I don't know any). My thought is now to avoid fixed page IDs in the TypoScript and retrieve them by using the page title or something else that can identify the required page. The other way round (title by page ID) is easy but I haven't found any solution yet.

Does anybody has a hint how this could be managed?

Thanks in advance

--
Aimeos web shop

Web: http://aimeos.org