[TYPO3-english] Re: Use DataHandler to get language

Bernhard Schenkenfelder bernhard at schenkenfelder.co.at
Thu Jan 15 19:50:29 CET 2015

Dear Markus:

I'm working on a BE module that keeps track of all pages that are being changed.

To do so, I hooked into the clear cache process, which is why I'm making use of the DataHandler object.

The above mentioned method getPID() returns the pid of the page that was changed. A page, however, can have a default and a number of other languages. In order to really keep track of pages that are being changed, I need to know which language the page belongs to.

Do you know what I mean?

Many thanks,
Bernhard