[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 CMS and ElasticSearch

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Thu Jan 15 14:41:20 CET 2015

Hi,

On 15/01/2015 10:28, Jerome P wrote:
> Thanks a lot for your answer !
>
> Unfortunately I'm not really an experimented extension developer, and
> I'm rather searching for something that already exists.

I only found a rather old attempt at github from 2011 [1].

> Furthermore, in the meantime someone talked to me about the mksearch
> extension, that seems to do more or less what I need.

If I were looking for elasticsearch my next best option would be to use
solr (for which a maintained extension exists with good integration in
TYPO3) [2].

[1] https://github.com/sandstorm/elasticsearch
[2] http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/solr

--