[TYPO3-english] Typo3 indexed search join two or more database tables

Arun Chandran arunchandran2010 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 06:05:55 CET 2015

Hi Team,

I've a custom database table which contains some informations. I've placed
indexer configuration (database record) to index this table. It is working
fine. But the problem is I need to search on an another table at the same
time when we look on the first one. I mean, I've a table named table1. When
I search a keyword of this table I need to look on an another table (eg:
table2) at the same time. My typo3 version is 6.2.9.

Is there any hook to implement this feature? Or any method to achieve this?

Thanks in advance,

Arun Chandran