[TYPO3-english] Re: Typo 6.2.9 - System environment/Folder Structure

Dennis Hoffland d.o.hoffland at tele2.nl
Mon Jan 12 20:41:36 CET 2015

@ Jigal
@ Markus

Thanks for your replies.

My hosting provider advertises that they offer TYPO3 as a one click install on all hosting packages. I am not sure which version they use (I downloaded and installed 6.2.9 myself), but I will therefore get back to them on the System enviroment/php settings issue.

On the Folder Structure:

I tried the automatic fix option, but the errors/warnings mentioned in my first post remain.

Can I sort out these errors/warnings manually myself? Can you please give me some advise how to do this?

Kind regards,

Dennis