[TYPO3-english] Typo 6.2.9 - System environment/Folder Structure

Markus Klein klein.t3 at reelworx.at
Mon Jan 12 16:55:37 CET 2015

Hi!

You can safely ignore the folder structure warnings, if everything works as expected (BE, FE).

The disabled PHP functions though might cause you some troubles with GraphicsMagic/ImageMagick.
Use the test functions in the Install Tool to see if image processing is working.

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member