[TYPO3-english] Website partially not working after PHP upgrade

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Tue Jan 6 22:04:43 CET 2015

Hi,

there's a website running 4.5.39 and after upgrade to PHP 5.3.29 part of
the website is not running. The only thing that you can get is the
message about cache and that you have to wait for 30s.

By part of the website I mean that this is multidomain site where the
other domain is sub tree. You can see it if you go to
http://www.ekodomov.cz/ and click the brown box that says "BIOODPAD A
KOMPOSTOVANI" it targets you to http://www.kompostuj.cz/ where it dies.

What I've tried

1) Log is empty
2) Error logging is turned on
3) I removed all extensions by editing localconf.php
4) I enabled sqlDebug to log error SQLs
5) I checked space
6) I deleted all locks in typo3temp/locks

Any idea what to do?

Thanks

Jan